My husband and I stayed at the Mount Battie Inn a couple weeks ago. It was a spacious room and the price was definetly right! Half of what most of the Bed and Breakfasts in the area charge. The room was spacious and all the amenties were available. Breakfast was served each morning on the porch of the adjacent house. The gardens were lovely. The only drawback would be the traffic noise from route 1. Definitely would stay at this inn again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mount Battie overlooks Penobscot Bay just north of Camden, Maine. Rooms are immaculate, cleaned with organic cleaners and carefully decorated and furnished and can accommodate a variety of guest needs. Sleeping configurations are: one king, one queen, two doubles and two queens with pullout. For larger parties, there is a two bedroom, two bath suite that sleeps five. In-room refrigerator, coffee/tea, free Wi-Fi, chocolates, phone, color cable TV. The grounds contain a nature walking trail, gazebo with living room furniture & candles at night, fire-pit deck with benches & B-B-Q, Pergola with dining table & chairs all softly lit at night time. Centrally located near the beach, boat dock, hiking trails, scenic overlook, winery, lighthouses, shopping, museums, opera house & ferry to nearby islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Mount Battie Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Battie Hotel Lincolnville
- Mount Battie Lincolnville
- Mount Battie Motel Maine/Lincolnville