Stayed at the Mt Battie Inn for acouple nights mid week in Oct. Made reservations with Ed in the summer and he was a kick to talk to. He and Christine are the best. They KNOW how ro run an Inn. Some major hotels could take a lesson from them let alone just how to be nice people. The Battie Inn was clean, VERY homey decore like a B&B but in a motel building. Nice little ammenities that make the stay in the room all that much better.
Christine makes your mornings easy to get up to with her baked goodies and Ed, thank you for the little gift that he didnt need to do but since these are great people... we'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mount Battie overlooks Penobscot Bay just north of Camden, Maine. Rooms are immaculate, cleaned with organic cleaners and carefully decorated and furnished and can accommodate a variety of guest needs. Sleeping configurations are: one king, one queen, two doubles and two queens with pullout. For larger parties, there is a two bedroom, two bath suite that sleeps five. In-room refrigerator, coffee/tea, free Wi-Fi, chocolates, phone, color cable TV. The grounds contain a nature walking trail, gazebo with living room furniture & candles at night, fire-pit deck with benches & B-B-Q, Pergola with dining table & chairs all softly lit at night time. Centrally located near the beach, boat dock, hiking trails, scenic overlook, winery, lighthouses, shopping, museums, opera house & ferry to nearby islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mount Battie Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Battie Hotel Lincolnville
- Mount Battie Lincolnville
- Mount Battie Motel Maine/Lincolnville