Thank you Christine and Ed for our lovely 2 day stay in your motel. From the moment we walked in looking for a room without a reservation, you treated us like VIP guests. The room was beautifully decorated, SO CLEAN and smelled great unlike so many 'typical roadside motels'. Clearly you take pride in your beautiful place with not only great customer service but also with how well cared for the property is. The breakfasts were delicious and sitting out on the front porch in the fall morning sunshine was an extra treat. It made the cost of the room worth it knowing you were in a clean motel room, safe, quiet location and yummy homemade breads and muffins warm from the oven and tasty organic brown eggs. "Kate" says thank you too for allowing her to stay! I have already told several friends and family about your motel and to be sure to stay there next time they are in Maine. I have not been back to Maine in about 20 yrs but after staying with your Mt Battie motel I will definitely be back. My friend Helga from Germany who was traveling with me enjoyed her stay as well and took home wonderful memories of our trip to Maine this Fall. Thanks again for your kindness and hospitality. Catherine, Helga and little "Kate".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mount Battie overlooks Penobscot Bay just north of Camden, Maine. Rooms are immaculate, cleaned with organic cleaners and carefully decorated and furnished and can accommodate a variety of guest needs. Sleeping configurations are: one king, one queen, two doubles and two queens with pullout. For larger parties, there is a two bedroom, two bath suite that sleeps five. In-room refrigerator, coffee/tea, free Wi-Fi, chocolates, phone, color cable TV. The grounds contain a nature walking trail, gazebo with living room furniture & candles at night, fire-pit deck with benches & B-B-Q, Pergola with dining table & chairs all softly lit at night time. Centrally located near the beach, boat dock, hiking trails, scenic overlook, winery, lighthouses, shopping, museums, opera house & ferry to nearby islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Mount Battie Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Battie Hotel Lincolnville
- Mount Battie Lincolnville
- Mount Battie Motel Maine/Lincolnville