I would particularly like to commend the excellent breakfasts, the helpfulness of Ed and Christine and the comfort and cleanliness of the room. The motel is in a lovely location and convenient to the picturesque town of Camden.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mount Battie overlooks Penobscot Bay just north of Camden, Maine. Rooms are immaculate, cleaned with organic cleaners and carefully decorated and furnished and can accommodate a variety of guest needs. Sleeping configurations are: one king, one queen, two doubles and two queens with pullout. For larger parties, there is a two bedroom, two bath suite that sleeps five. In-room refrigerator, coffee/tea, free Wi-Fi, chocolates, phone, color cable TV. The grounds contain a nature walking trail, gazebo with living room furniture & candles at night, fire-pit deck with benches & B-B-Q, Pergola with dining table & chairs all softly lit at night time. Centrally located near the beach, boat dock, hiking trails, scenic overlook, winery, lighthouses, shopping, museums, opera house & ferry to nearby islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mount Battie Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Battie Hotel Lincolnville
- Mount Battie Lincolnville
- Mount Battie Motel Maine/Lincolnville