“Great spot along Rt 1 in Lincolnville!”
Review of Dot's Market

Dot's Market
Ranked #4 of 11 Restaurants in Lincolnville
Belfast, Maine
“Great spot along Rt 1 in Lincolnville!”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Love this place, the bakery options both regular and gluten free! The sandwiches are perfect for a picnic (pre-made) or you can order. Lots of other shopping items to purchase from Mrs. Myers soap products to teas, lots of options! Large dining area is self serve. Easy/quick in and out. The owner and staff are all very nice and helpful! My daughter's favorite is the red velvet cupcake! Super yummy!

Visited May 2014

Portland, Maine
“Divine Breakfast!”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

We had a quick lunch while staying in Northport and there were lots of options to please our big group.

My husband and I enjoyed it so much that we came back for breakfast the following morning and, holy moly! Some of the best breakfast sandwiches I have ever had - my husband had an baguette egg sandwich and I had the biscuit sandwich (it was some divine veggie biscuit with fluffy eggs, sharp cheddar and perfectly crisp bacon). We'll be back for sure!

Not to be forgotten: the spread of baked goods lining the counter is astounding. I wanted to take one of everything!

• Visited April 2014
“Great breakfast!”
Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

Finally, a honest cop of true espresso.
Along with a fresh, human size, salad and a small baguette toasted with a non greasy egg and a non fatty bacon strip topped with a thin slice of cheddar....
Wow, how I wish there were more places like this in the USA...

Portland, Maine, United States
“Tasty food, not much atmosphere.”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We had lunch there today. It is a deli with picnic table seating inside. We each had soup and then split a sandwich. It was all very good and the service is friendly and efficient. The place is a little cold though, both in atmosphere and temperature. I still think it is worth a stop for all the homemade food and goodies that looked really good.

• Visited October 2013
FL
“Quaint little find”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Stopped here on our way from Bar Harbor to Portland- taking the scenic route. We arrived after lunch and checked out tripadvisor for recommendations. It's like a small deli/market. You go and tell her what you want then grab some chips and a drink and sit and eat and pay afterwards. She informed us a few times that she closed at 2 (or maybe it was 3) so we stayed fully aware of our time, but I have the feeling if it went past closing we would have been asked to finish our meals outside. ;) but, fortunately, we had time to enjoy our lunch. We all three had the chicken salad sandwich. There was only one left but she so kindly offered to make two more. It was delicious! The only thing all three of us weren't crazy about was the bread- it was just a bit on the hard side. I would definitely get it in the wrap if you like softer bread. The bread wasn't bad at all, just not the type of soft banquettes I prefer. But the chicken salad was very good. There is an array of fresh baked pastries and fresh brewed coffee available, but we didn't try any, due to the fact that we already had so much baked goods in the car we picked up along the way with all the best intentions of eating, yet we ended up tossing! But, we did grab a handful of the caramel bites she had for sale! They were fantastic! My sister kept the wrapper just so she could order some when she returned home. Neat little place to stop. Would definitely recommend. Just make sure you're finished by closing! :)

• Visited October 2013