“Home Made and Good!”

Lori's Cafe
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Liberty
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I love eating at Lori's. I am especially fond of the home made bread. But all the food is good and the service is great. Very family friendly. Also, you can get a great homemade dessert here or walk over to John's Ice Cream for the best ice cream ever. Or if you are getting take out, get an ice cream at John's while you are waiting for the food to be freshly prepared for you!

There are newer reviews for Lori's Cafe

Reviewed August 18, 2013

We were staying at the lousy campground next door (overcrowded and noisy) and found this little gem. The atmosphere is what you might expect for a hole-in-the-wall Maine restaurant and the breakfast we had was great - excellent food at a very fair price - but what stood out was the service. They were so on top of things that I swear they knew what we were thinking before we did. Ready for our order the second we were ready, we asked for water and couldn't have waited 5 seconds, coffee refills, check..I realize getting a water quickly isn't a big deal, but they had a full restaurant and the two servers were just awesome. Great place - definitely worth stopping.

1  Thank JJJ4762
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Great menu, fast and friendly service, very yummy Garden Benedict with Hashbrowns. So glad we found a great place for breakfast!

Reviewed July 19, 2013

We needed lunch as we were driving from Bar Harbor to New Hampshire, and stumbled across Lori's. We both had the lobster roll special ... it was wonderful! My husband had just had a lobster roll in Bar Harbor the evening before, and said that Lori's was orders of magnitude better. I didn't have anything recent to compare it to, but I just kept saying "wow" as I ate it. The homemade chips were tasty too! The baked goods looked great, but we didn't try them as we didn't need more food on a driving day.

3  Thank Cheri229
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Visited this place recently with my family and another family. The menu offered a good variety, there were many specials to choose from, the service was very good and friendly and prices were very reasonable. No complaints at all and very decent option for the area. Don't be fooled by what the outside looks like, it is very basic and simple but well worth a try!

4  Thank SlalomFrog