“Excellent Everything!”

Pepper and Spice Thai Cuisine
Ranked #38 of 105 Restaurants in Lewiston
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Pepper and Spice Thai Cuisine is a Thai restaurant in Lewiston serving delicious food made with fresh, authentic ingredients. Thailand is a place that has long been steeped in mystery and tradition. When you visit Pepper and Spice, you will experience all of the flavors, mystery and tradition of Thailand without leaving the country. We are committed to authenticity, and you will feel the difference that commitment makes as soon as you step in the door. It shows in everything we do, from our friendly staff to the smallest of ingredients in each dish.
Auburn, Maine
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Everything!”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

This place has amazing prices and amazing staff! The food is to die for! Everything is high quality and very fresh. Never have had a bad experience and will continue to be a loyal customer! The spicy pad thai and beef or shrimp garpow are my personal favorites.

Visited June 2012
June N, Owner at Pepper and Spice Thai Cuisine, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Chrisbekah1,

I love your review; consistency is key to any great restaurant, so it's wonderful to hear we've always hit the mark for you. I also appreciate your kind words for my staff, from the kitchen to the servers. I'll be sure to pass your compliments along. Come join us again soon for more spicy Pad Thai and Shrimp Garpow! We've got plenty more waiting for you.

Best wishes,

June Bunleng, Owner

Boston, Massachusetts
“very good food”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I had a good experience at this restaurant I will return for more Pad Thai

Visited May 2012
“Owners always present--friendly service.”
Reviewed May 6, 2012 via mobile

While the atmosphere is lacking, the food is fresh and yummy and the owners frequently stop by to say hello to regulars. Excellent value. There also many vegetarian options!

1 Thank amie818
South Berwick, Me
“Delicious Thai Food”
Reviewed January 23, 2012

My friend recommended me this place and I loved it. It is the best Thai food in Maine or New Hampshire. Too bad I have to drive 11/2hr to eat there but worth it.
Try the imperial Noodles....its delicous, so is the Pad Thai and the curries. The pineapple fried rice is delicious too.Not forgetting the Thai Ice TEa. It was worth the drive and highly recommend this.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank shasha59
Ellsworth, Maine
“Great food, reasonable prices, fast service.”
Reviewed December 10, 2011

I frequently dine-in here and always enjoy it. Parking is a little tricky but the food is great and fast. Recommend tempura!