“Great food, reasonable prices, fast service.”

Pepper and Spice Thai Cuisine
Ranked #43 of 104 Restaurants in Lewiston
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Pepper and Spice Thai Cuisine is a Thai restaurant in Lewiston serving delicious food made with fresh, authentic ingredients. Thailand is a place that has long been steeped in mystery and tradition. When you visit Pepper and Spice, you will experience all of the flavors, mystery and tradition of Thailand without leaving the country. We are committed to authenticity, and you will feel the difference that commitment makes as soon as you step in the door. It shows in everything we do, from our friendly staff to the smallest of ingredients in each dish.
Ellsworth, Maine
“Great food, reasonable prices, fast service.”
Reviewed December 10, 2011

I frequently dine-in here and always enjoy it. Parking is a little tricky but the food is great and fast. Recommend tempura!

Lewiston
“Never again”
Reviewed September 25, 2011

The food was good. I enjoyed it; that is, until my husband told me after we left the restraurant that there was a cockroach in the men's bathroom. Never, ever, ever again. Gross!!

• Visited September 2011
“Not Good Thai”
Reviewed April 9, 2011

I have never had a bad Thai meal until I moved to Maine. This place was really disappointing. The food topped out at mediocre. The atmosphere was on the unclean side and included the smell of the restrooms. The food is inexpensive, but great Thai food can be had nearby for the same. Don't waste your time.

“Great good & prices!”
Reviewed October 30, 2010

Best food and prices around! You wont be disappointed!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Solid Thai food. Good meals for a good price. My wife and I love the fresh spring rolls in particular.”
Reviewed July 7, 2008