“sandwiches”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Sabattus, Maine
“sandwiches”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

the best italian sandwiches anywhere. i remember going there when i was just a kid. the food remains the same but the cost is more obviously.

Visited June 2012

Daytona Beach, Florida
“Best Pizza and Italian Food in Lewiston!”
Reviewed February 16, 2012

Sam's has the best pizza in the Lewiston area! If you want the same old factory taste go to one of the big chains, but if you want the best pizza in town go to Sam's. My favorite is their meatball pizza, they make their meatballs by scratch and are the best meatballs I have had before. They also have an assortment of Italian sandwiches and pasta meals all are very good and tasty. If you give Sam's a try you won't regret it!

• Visited December 2011
Livermore Falls, Maine
“Maybe I should have had a sandwich”
Reviewed February 9, 2012

My lasagne was cold and had no 'Italian' flavor. Service was poor even tho we were the only people in the restaurant

Litchfield
“Bland, dried out & expensive”
Reviewed October 12, 2011

I thought I would give Sam's one more try , sinjce it's only a block away & I was without transportation that day. I ordered a veal parm. sub & a soda. After parting with $11.00 and change, I found the meat almost the consistency of cardboard, bland with no flavor whatsoever. I walked out once again, determined to never return. What a waste of money when I could have gone to chopsticks for their buffet and spent less for much higher quality.

Visited July 2011
“If you are looking for a...”
Reviewed November 17, 2007

If you are looking for a REAL italian...these are the best...soft bread...great pickles...YUM!