“Good Italian - Seafood Fettuccine Alfredo special!”

Marcos Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #35 of 109 Restaurants in Lewiston
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Marcos has private banquet facilities to accommodate groups of many sizes. We do anniversaries, weddings, receptions, funeral luncheons, business meetings, birthday parties and whatever other functions you may need us for. A luncheon buffet is available daily Monday-Friday from 11-2 as well as a regular menu from the kitchen. Dinner buffets are available anytime for groups of 40 or more.Marcos is also available for off site catering for groups of any size.
Reviewed April 16, 2012

Fortunately I read the one negative review after I sat down at my table. Great service, great food, great atmosphere!! Full bar and for the beer enthusiast the best Dogfish 60 draft I've ever had!

1  Thank g4garvin

Reviewed April 4, 2012

Food is not bad, service is good and it's not so loud that you can't hear each other talk across the table.

1  Thank crzinn
Reviewed February 24, 2012

Beginning with the Hostess right through our order with the Waitress,all through our Meal we experience Friendly,Polite & Attentive Service. The Atmosphere was Relaxing. From Apetizer, Salad & Through our meal we did not feel Rushed at all! My Coffee cup was always full. The Food was Very Good! This is a Dining Experience I would Absolutely Recomend!! The Prices are Very Reasonable.

1  Thank slibby294
Reviewed December 4, 2011

Lacking in ambiance--has a "warehouse" feel with very high ceilings and a very large mostly unbroken space for the main dining room. Service is excellent. Menu is quite extensive plus there are always specials available. Prices are reasonable. Portions are generous. I've eaten there twice and enjoyed my dinner choices both times. Dinners come with a very anemic-looking salad, I think they should either do away with that or improve the quality, or at least offer soup instead. The dipping oil for the bread is fantastic. They have several wine choices in a half-carafe size, which is something I appreciate since it's a nice amount of wine for two people, one of whom has to drive. All in all, my favorite Italian place in Lewiston/Auburn.

Reviewed October 10, 2009

Avoid the buffet, especially banquet buffet. Not worth the money by a long shot.