“disgusting coffee”

Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Lewiston
Turner, Maine
“disgusting coffee”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I swear there coffee tastes like battery acid. everything is so expensive and not that great. a small caramel frapp is almost 4 dollars.......are you joking? starbucks isn't even that bad.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank disneymom611

Maine
“frozen donuts?”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

I USED to love Tim's for a coffee and a couple of old fashioned donuts. Price is good, quality seemed good, especially on the coffee. Then a manager shared a secret with me when I asked what time her people had to come in to make the batter every morning. her response was: We just take stuff from the freezer.

I am unsure as to how serious she was, but either way, I thought the comment was either reckless for its falsehood or reckless for disappointing the customer. I have a hard time going now that I have been lead to believe the donuts are fresh from the freezer.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Keith J
Lewiston, Maine
“Donuts are better than Dunkin...but Coffee stinks”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I am sorry, I know Donuts are not supposed to be good for you in the first place but it does not mean you have to litteraly taste your arterys clogging while eating one! for this reason Tim Hortons has way better Donuts than Dunkins however...the coffee is always BAD! and tastes old and burnt. Dunkins has way better coffee...so I don't know what to tell ya!

Augusta, Maine
“Best coffee in Maine outside of a cafe”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I love Tim Hortons. I was so happy when this Canadian chain came to Maine. I first had their coffee in New Brunswick. I like this much better than Starbucks or Dunkin' Donuts. These stores are always spic-and-span clean too. The coffee is always fresh. Donuts are pretty good too.

Visited September 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Canada's Answer to Starbucks”
Reviewed May 27, 2012

I had a medium coffee and whole-grain blueberry muffin. Though I still like Starbucks better, this restaurant was clean, the staff was courteous and helpful, the muffin was good, and the atmosphere was pleasant and relaxed.

• Visited May 2012