“Nice Place!”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 25, 2012

Staff was very nice. Food was great, and price was reasonable. Had enough to take home.

There are newer reviews for Governor's Restaurant & Bakery

Reviewed February 9, 2012

I can't abide soggy fish or un-creamy cream gravy. I got both here.

1  Thank NutMegSLG
Reviewed December 8, 2011

Ate at the Thanksgiving Buffet at Governor's Restaurant in Lewiston. Meal terrific but my husband got food poisoning. The only thing he had that I didn't was the Turkey Soup. Ate at Governor in Bangor the day before and couldn't be more pleased. Careful of buffets!!

Reviewed October 26, 2011

Best place in town for breakfast. Good service, great breads, and reasonable prices.

Reviewed June 6, 2011

I ordered pork. I had all I could do to cut it with my knife. It was like a piece of rubber. The waitress was nowhere to be found. I munched on the potatoes and vegetable while my wife ate her meal. By the time the waitress showed up, my wife was finished with her meal. I told the waitress the pork was awfull and I could not eat it. What she did for me was to only charge me for the potatoes and vegetables that I munched on and did not finish. Needless to say I have not gone back to Governor's nor will I reccomend it to anyone.