“Food is awesome the kids had a great time we will be back!”

Sea40 Japanese Cuisine
Ranked #8 of 105 Restaurants in Lewiston
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: 207-795-6888
“Food is awesome the kids had a great time we will be back!”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

The chiefs are really fun. Every table was enjoying the meal. The staff is very good. As with most ethnic restaurant talking to the staff can be interesting but fun. Or two boys ages 9 &7 never asked to leave or play a game they were entertained the whole meal. We had the hibachi dinner three adult servings and one kids bill with tip was in the $150 range. Worth every penny to have a nice meal out and some family time together.

Lewiston, Maine
“The Best”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

We love this place. Great food. Great show. Great price. What more can you say? I would pick this restaurant over any other in town.

1 Thank tidesox28
Turner Maine
“Ladies Night Out”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

The ladies went out for a night on the town. We had grill side seats, and it was so much fun! Our chef was wonderful, funny and mde the night so much fun. The food was very fresh and excellent. We did not have drinks, but where told that they are really good. The atmosphere was great, we all agreed we will be back soon!

• Visited May 2012
Lewiston, Maine
“Best Place in Town”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I went to Sea 40 for the first time with my parents, my sister, my brother in law and my 4 year old niece. We did the Hibachi style dining and it was definitely an experience to remember! Aside from the food being phenomenal, as soon as you walk in, it's clear that this is definitely a diamond in the rough that is Lewiston, Maine. The decor is hip and modern. Enough for you to say "Wow" when you first walk in - especially if you think about what the spot used to be.

The service was terrific. Everyone was very attentive and accommodating. Our chef, Ming, was awesome. He was talented with his utensils and he did such a great job with my 4 year-old-niece; calling her by name and keeping her entertained throughout the whole meal. You wouldn't think that something like this would be something a 4 year old would be particularly engaged in, but she loved it. She kept talking about how cool it was for hours afterward.

All in all it was a fabulous experience. And for the quality of food, service and just plain old fun, I felt that the prices were actually reasonable reasonable.

I am so glad to FINALLY have something trendy in Lewiston. I'm 25 years old and am so tired of having to drive 40 minutes for some culture. This place is fantastic and I can only hope that it is able to stick around for a long, long time.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank TheKimmer
“Best sushi around!”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We used to travel to Portland once a week to have sushi. We now have it 2 -3 times a week at Sea40!! We love Franki and the atmosphere. We bring our non-sushi friends for the hibachi and it's always a huge hit. Lunch prices are unbeatable with the portions and quality!

2 Thank LDT222