“Great Indian food”

Dining options: Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Auburn, Maine
“Great Indian food”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Went to dinner here with my wife and son. My wife had a chicken dish that was good, but my son and I had different lamb dishes. He had the lamb curry and I had the lamb madras. Both were exceptional. The lamb was super tender and delicious. We will definitely return.

• Visited May 2014

Lewiston, Maine
“Great Food”
Reviewed May 10, 2014

One of my favorite places to dine if I desire a spicy food! Simply great and most friendly staff, they treat everyone as favorite family members.

Visited May 2014
Sabattus, Maine
“Delicious fresh authentic food, wonderfully pleasant owners”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

My husband and I regularly order from this place, and have, for the past year and a half. The food is flavorful and we have never had a problem with them. The staff who work there go out of their way to say hello to you and will stop and have a conversation with you. I love having an Indian restaurant so close to me that has such great food!

• Visited January 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“A nice find in Lewiston”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

On Bates College's Parents Weekend, this place was packed. It's clearly a family-run business, so the service was a bit hectic. But, the food was top-notch. You could tell that these are family recipes,

Visited September 2013
Hyattsville, Maryland
“Great place in a crummy town.”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

In all fairness, it's hard to disappoint me when it comes to Indian food. But theirs is pretty good. When passing through Lewiston over two days, we ate here.....twice. It should be noted that Lewiston is sort of an armpit-like town (with a ton of potential) and so it might not be as difficult to stand out here as it'd be in a larger, more developed and populated place. I will not neglect to give them their due credit though.
The food is good. The service is great and the price is right. Oh, and they have a Sunday buffet that I will say has more variety than some Indian buffets in Washington, DC. Though it doesn't take much, as they usually only have like four things. Silly. Anyhow, this is probably the best restaurant in the whole area up there, to tell you the truth. If I'm ever passing through again, I'll definitely eat here. I hope that it does very well.

• Visited September 2013