“A great gem in LA”

Cross street: Main (202)
Nashville, Tennessee
“A great gem in LA”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

The atmosphere is groovy, great bar area, european style decor. Food is imaginative, with twist on standards. Our waitress was professional, service timely, and food was excellent. This restaurant is a great addition to the LA area.

1 Thank cpmdfm

Fort Fairfield, Maine
“Best Restaurant I've been to in a very long time.”
Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

The lamb over lentils was out of this world. Great service for our group of 9. The waitress was excellent. A little noisy but I loved the atmosphere.

United States
“Birthday dinner”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Went on my birthday in July. Heard a lot of rave reviews. I had the Sat nite dinner special, braised shortribs. They were a bit on the bland side, not awful by any stretch but, well, bland. My wife had the salmon and loved it.

• Visited July 2012
Auburn, Maine
“Hit Or Miss”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Sadly we have mostly had the experience that its usually hit or miss with Fuel . When its good .. its GREAT . when its bad .. its horrible . And Im not sure about anyone else .. but we are not rich people .. and as reasonable as the prices are ..... .. in this economy , we are lucky to be able to treat ourselves to Fuel once or twice a month . That being said , when you go , you want it to be a good experience at the least . Like I said, unfortunatly with myself , and several other friends around town .. its been"" hit or miss"" . There have been times when everything is perfect , and we leave completly happy , and other times that everything that could go wrong .. does. On our last visit , a table of drunkards.. were in the dining room , and even though we had the "" private corner "" room .. we were AMAZED that management was allowing the noise levels ...., and the crass offensibe outbursts from said table , even after 2 different tables complained . I suppose that with a table or 8 .. this is allowed for the $$$ aspect, but on top of that the service was neglegent because of this large table . I dont agree with this .. I feel that all patrons should be comfortable .. and not neglected because of a larger more lucritive party . If you go .. ASK FOR SHANNON.. we are at the point that if shes not there .. we wont even go . Megan was amazing .. but sadly ,has left Fuel. In closing I do have to say the the food is an 8.5 out of a 10 .. service a 4 at best ( unless you get Shannon then its a 10) Eric ( owner ) is an extremely kind generous person .. who I believe means well .. but sadly comes up short when putting together a cohesive dining experience.

3 Thank ken s
Salem, Massachusetts
“Has everything - great food, service and atmosphere”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

A hidden gem in Lewiston. Good portions of very well thought out food. I just cant believe anyone would give it less than 4 stars? I just had a huge piece of salmon on fresh local cream corn with roasted potatos. And the cesar salad at $6 is a steal. 2 beers, salad and big entre at $37 would be almost double in Boston, and the place would be packed. GO HERE