“Nothing Short of Amazing!”

Skydive New England, LLC
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Nothing Short of Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

Skydive New England is great! The staff is super friendly and willing to answer any questions, its obvious that they love to have a good time but they are also very professional! My boyfriend and I went skydiving yesterday (6/19/13) and it was awesome. We had a class time of 12noon. We checked in at 11:30, paid and were soon in the room for our class (the class consisted of a an introduction and then a video and then the paper work) the class was quick and the movie was good, Kelly was great and really helpful with the paper work and also make it fun. She made sure to address any questions anyone had. Following that we got told what flight we would go up with and then waited. We were in the second flight from our class which was fine, they make sure that if you skydiving with someone (as i was) that you are in the same flight group. Once it was our turn we met our tandems, Shout out to Bret and Olli for being so great! The got us all ready in out harnesses and we were off to the plane! The instructors were awesome, they walked you through everything step by step, it was an amazing experience and we cannot wait to go back to SNE!

Visited June 2013

Orleans, Vermont, United States
“Chance of a lifetime!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

Skydive New England was the best place and thing I have ever done. The place is fabulous, atmosphere wonderful! Every single staff member was polite and happy. Very rare in my book. I felt very safe and quite a bit relaxed, which surprised the heck out of me. It was an experience of a lifetime and definitely going back for more jumps! Highly recommend them to everyone, and don't forget to get yourself a video of your jump.

Visited May 2013
Portland, Maine
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Haphazard”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

euphemism for Not Safe... check their accident and fatalities stats... Big enthusiasm, seems to be lacking in Safety Checks & Procedures

Rochester, New Hampshire
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“whee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

Actually, I was an active skydiver here for 17 years. Over the years it has improved...staff is excellent, the Ripcord Cafe has decent food, grounds well kept. Though I quit skydiving four years ago I was there 2 weeks ago with friends taking tandem jumps. It's a very peaceful place to camp for a weekend of fun.

Visited July 2012
Portsmouth, NH
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great sailing through space with very certified instructors.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2012

Only thing I did not like is the weird guy with the beard (looked fake to me) on the video where you sign your rights to sue them in case you die.....hahaha. It was worth every penny - so I went twice!

1 Thank CommGen

Been to Skydive New England, LLC? Share your experiences!