“Free Fallin”

Skydive New England, LLC
Reviewed March 6, 2012

This place was the best.The staff,the attitude and overall atmosphere makes your experience,second to none.I celebrated my bday with a great jump and they helped to take the experience to another level.The bonefires,lodging or camping opportinity,and absolute beautiful scenery makes "Skydive New England" the best choice for your skydive adventure.The jump is 20 minutes of your time but Skydive New England is a lifetime experience.

There are newer reviews for Skydive New England, LLC

Reviewed November 5, 2011

My husband was given a gift certificate by his ex-wife as sort of a mean joke, so we bought a dive for me too, and we had an absolute blast. (Despite his ex's wishes, the whole thing went great. He is still very much alive and loved the experience!) They are very safety conscious, it is beautiful up there, and they do a great job priming you for what to expect. We still have the landing photos framed on the wall of our home gym. So much fun...plus you get a bumper sticker so people think you are really cool.

Reviewed November 1, 2011

nothing wrong with this! my kids got birthday treat there

Reviewed September 27, 2011

I did my first Tandem Skydive as part of a bachelor party for a friend of mine getting married. We had a 3pm "class" on a Saturday. They were a little backed up from some early morning winds but assured us we would all get to jump that day. Check-in was very easy and afterwards, we were invited to enjoy the facility. After about an hour, we were brought into the "classroom" which consisted of a video and signing waivers. After that, we waited for the 1:30 class to finish. We were finally called for what was the last flight of the night. TOTALLY WORTH THE WAIT! I got suited up, went over all of the instructions with Paul, my instructor, from what the harness was, to how we would be strapped in, to jump and landing. They take safety very seriously here so left no questions unanswered. I got the video package. It costs more but worth every penny. The jump was AMAZING!!! I was nervous on the flight up, and my instructor made me feel very calm. Actually made me feel really at ease even when we were looking out of the plane to jump. He said, "You have fun, I will handle the rest!" And away we went! Like they say on the sign when you drive in, "Welcome to your new addiction!" I will be going back very soon.

3  Thank Matt S
Reviewed May 25, 2010

Had a great experience! Signed up for a Monday morning @ 9am..beautiful spring day! We were in “class” (consisted of signing waivers, watching a video, and going over safety) by 930am and by 10am we were suiting up with our instructor. We took a small bus to the airplane, boarded and left by 1015am. It was about a 15 minute plane ride and then…JUMPING! It was amazing..the instructors were great and told us EVERYTHING..and also said if we didn’t remember ANYTHING..just have fun..they’d keep us safe! Everyone had an AMAZING time!

2  Thank Lovetotravel352