See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Have only stayed here a few times but each time was fantastic. Ramada is affordable, the rooms are decent with comfortable beds. Ms. Kelly at this location was an absolute pleasure to deal with. She was extremely helpful in getting our reservations set up and checked in

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 12, 2019

Although the property is a little older the age adds to its character. Very friendly and helpful staff. The entire inside of the property is clean. I would stay here every time I came to this area. A+

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 25, 2019 via mobile

Apparently Tripadviaor doesn't take bad reviews? Which I found puzzling.
The motel in the photo? Is not this motel.
The wallpaper was peeling the tiles on the bathroom floor cracked.
I didnt take photos as I wasnt going to let this the threadbare bedspread w a stain and cigerette burn spoil my time.
It could be I told the truth people use euphemisms like poor customer service.
Swearing at clients by management is never acceptable

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Stephanie H
Reviewed April 4, 2019 via mobile

Rooms are dated, but beds are comfy. For passing through and needing a place to get a few hours of sleep, it was fine. Desk clerk was super friendly and helpful. I love that they’re dog friendly, so we’d return!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 21, 2019

All sorts of issues during our stay that included a flickering bathroom light, burns & stains on the bedding, TV was grainy and a play pin we used from them appeared to have blood on the mesh part.

One of the worst hotel stays ever!

Date of stay: March 2019