See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 21, 2019

All sorts of issues during our stay that included a flickering bathroom light, burns & stains on the bedding, TV was grainy and a play pin we used from them appeared to have blood on the mesh part.

One of the worst hotel stays ever!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Passport01393726491
Reviewed March 18, 2019 via mobile

Hi, I never ever write reviews but I feel it's a must because of the experience and convience of the location. Best of all, the hospitality of the General Manager Rajni Patel email-rjpatel77@yahoo.com. Any questions we had were answered, anything we needed he made possible, any information was given without even asking.Just a really nice, clean and friendly atmosphere that I would suggest to anyone who is thinking of visiting Kittery Maine especially to shop at oulets located 5 minutes from the hotel. I loved this hotel, the people who work at the hotel and the location as well as the convience of everything in and around this hotel. Already made my reservations to come back again in 2 weeks.Thank you Ramada, Rajni & the housekeeper who was also amazing.
Gina & Thomas Talbot

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gmtt5879
Reviewed March 9, 2019

This hotel is not worth your money. Rooms were not properly cleaned, window did not shut properly so it was very drafty and the middle of winter. Bathroom was disgusting, stains on toilet seat, hair still in tub and sink and smelly

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Larry C
Reviewed January 28, 2019 via mobile

This is not a place you want to stay ever. It’s absolutely filthy and honestly the most run down place I have ever seen. As soon as I walked in to check in the smell of cigarettes was overpowering. I was told they had me in a smoking room when I booked a non smoking. Offered to upsell me a nonsmoking for three times the price. He couldn’t charge my card fast enough when I said I couldn’t stay there because of the smoke. We were unable to stay yet he still charged us. The worst customer service. Never ever again. If you read he reviews you will see I’m not the first person this place has conned. They should not be in business. We drove the three hours back home instead of staying in this place.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank bltshw
Reviewed December 19, 2018 via mobile

We booked this as a holiday trip for our group. The website advertises an indoor pool, so we decided to bring our children. Well, we got there and the pool is not open in the winter. By the appearance, I wouldn't let my children swim in it anyway. The hallway floor is rickety and felt like we were going to fall through. Our cards were charged $10 more than the receipt without any notice. The room was sort of clean, but the bathroom was not. Looks like all they did was add new towels (which had a crusty substance on them). The soda machines were not stocked and ice machine was not working. Thank god we were not there for that long. The sheets had holes in them. The TVs were blurry and extremely outdated. The overall feel of the place gave me the heebie freebies. I will spend more money for a quality place.

Date of stay: December 2018