“I'm ready to go back to Loco Coco's”
Review of Loco Coco's Tacos

Loco Coco's Tacos
Ranked #18 of 70 Restaurants in Kittery
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I'm ready to go back to Loco Coco's”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Recently had our first visit to Loco Coco's Tacos and it definitely will not be our last. If you like pretty good Tex-Mex food in a funky atmosphere at pretty good prices then this place is a must visit for you.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank jamesleetn

Wolfeboro, New Hampshire
“Absolutely the Best”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I'm a transplant from Southern California and live in New Hampshire. We were conducting some business at the Portsmouth Navy Yard and noticed the parking lot of this somewhat obscure restaurant was full. As we were leaving the shipyard we decided to stop and have a late lunch. This is fantastic authentic Mexican food. I had the jalapeño/spinach quesadilla and one of my friends had the Veracruz burrito bowl. We ordered a side of chips with 8 oz of salsa, w 2 sodas about 23 bucks. FANTASTIC!!. We sat in the "self serve" area, where you can help yourself to tons of homemade salsas and their soda bar..Where have you been my whole life? This is a 90 minute drive from my home in Carroll County, this is a must for anyone desiring authentic, quality and tasty Mexican food in New England..Don't let the exterior of the place fool you.. Worth a special trip.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Hattryck
Windsor, ME
“My Personal Favorite”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

We were in the area for leisure & shopping and found this place... as we drove there i checked yelp & TA and i knew we would like it, and yes we did. The food is LARGE portions for very low prices... and it is great. The carne asada was awesome, great beers and drinks. You can order in the front kind of like a local Chipotle and get a quick meal and sit down, eat and go. Another option is to sit out back and by the bar and have a nice sit down meal. Give it a chance, its great.

• Visited December 2013
Saco, Maine
“Maine's muy Mexican meals”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Of course Maine is all about lobsters and chowder, but in Kittery Loco Coco's defies the stereotype by serving excellent burritos, enchiladas, quesadillas, tacos and salads at very reasonable prices. I like to switch among the many burrito choices, but I always recommend the barbacoa burrito or the lime shrimp salad for first time visitors. Loco Coco's is open every day and has a website, which makes ordering easy, along with their location a block from my workplace!

• Visited December 2013
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Good Food.”
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

It's hilarious to me when I see people call this average Mexican and claim Margarita's is good. Margarita's is crap food that's frozen or bagged. Believe me I'm a cook. Anyways the food here is great. I like everything I have tried so far including the cow tongue. My personal favorite is the beef barbacoa plate and all the flavors that come with it. They have fantastic salad options as well. I always get the California fries as well. Plus the bar serves a fantastic spicy Bloody Mary, perfect on a winters day.

• Visited July 2013