“Last Girls Night Out as a Single Lady”
Review of Anneke Jans

Anneke Jans
Reserve with OpenTable
Anneke Jans is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 71 Restaurants in Kittery
Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Walker St
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I don't know why I didn't write earlier! I got married in September and had wanted to check out Anneke Jans for quite some time. My best friend/matron of honor and I spent a girls night out the week before my Wedding and had the most spectacular evening at Anneke Jans. The service was top notch and the food was out of this world! Thank you for making my day so special!
I just made reservations to come back with my Mom and Aunts for a girl’s weekend in Maine. I am looking forward to it and may declare this a tradition!

There are newer reviews for Anneke Jans

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Little hard to find at night but worth it. Food was excellent. The menu is a tad limited but what they have is exceptional. Seasonal menu so some differences from their web page. Service was top notch. Had the FRIED olives for an appetizer. Sooo good...Must have again on the next trip. Duck with grits was very good and the Isreali Couscous served with the Stadtler Chicken was very very good. Service was friendly and very efficient.

1  Thank Mark P
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Been there many times and never had a bad meal. The dishes are fresh and creative, the atmosphere is warm and inviting. The owners/management seem to really work hard to make this restaurant a very special place to dine. It is a “must try” for anyone living or visiting this area. Looking forward to the new expansion early next year. Love this place - one of the best in the area!

1  Thank jmg710
Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

My husband decided to celebrate our 10th anniversary at Anneke Jan's in Kittery, Maine.
He Got duck! Delicious. :)
I had rissotto and chicken. Food is awesome and our waiter was very attentive. Great night!
Not a cheap restaurant but it is worth a visit in special occasions.

Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

We have been going here on an off for a few years now. We live in Florida most of the year but get up to NE several times a year. We always make it a point to go to AJ's. The food is awesome! Fresh and true New England. We have visited through the ownership change and some staff changes and have to say they continue to carry on without missing a beat. They are expanding in January (13) and we can't wait to go back and see it.