“Loved this place”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 25, 2019 via mobile

The friend I was w is not local.
Frankly he just wanted food delivery.
I suggested here even though I dont like seafood.
There may be say 6 items for the landlubber but the Burger was sooooo good I had it twice as our trip involved Easter weekend.
He loved both meals and the oysters on the 1/2 shell

1  Thank Stephanie H

Reviewed April 11, 2019 via mobile

The lobster roll was very good. Double lobster was just enough for one person...me. Fries are ok. Doubt I’ll go back.

Reviewed April 11, 2019 via mobile

One of my favorite places to get wholebelly clams generous portions of cook fresh seafood. I can vouch for the entire menu as I’ve never deviated from the chowder and whole clams and scallops. Once you’ve found utopia no need to search further. My only regret is they have closed a couple of locations I used to frequent.

Reviewed April 5, 2019

I have dined here several.times. It is good value for money, but is a chain. The food is good, great service. The servers are busting their guts, so I always tip well as its so busy.

Reviewed March 20, 2019

We had lunch here one day and each had the twin lobsters. Very pricey for what we are used to in Maine, $50.00 per plate, but they were done perfect. The sides were delicious and our waitress was very friendly.

Date of visit: March 2019