“So sweet!”
Review of Lil's Cafe

Lil's Cafe
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Kittery
Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

Nice hidden gem of a place. Cool atmosphere and great eats! Great place to stop in and catch up with friends or take a break.

Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

This place is all around greatness. The staff are super friendly. The Coffee is local and damn good. My drink of choice is a black Americano and their's is superb. I have tried a few of their baked goods and I am in love with their focaccia bread! They make sandwiches with it that are divine but I am a bit of a purist and just love the bread alone. It has yet to disappoint me. It's nice to see the owner Michael and his family about on some days as well. Love that he is investing so much into his community and I love to support local businesses and economy so this gets a huge A+ for that. But tourist and local's alike are all welcomed at Lil's and we all have something great to enjoy in beautiful Kittery Maine. So I highly recommend you come get a coffee and dip a handmade cruller in it, while you enjoy the energy and love that is Lil's.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

Stopped by here on a recommendation by a friend at Yoga-East just down the street. Maybe it was the Yoga session, but I had the best cup of cappuccino I've ever had and I've traveled around Europe quite a bit. Recently, my wife went over to buy some whoopee pies and they were almost out… the guy behind the counter went downstairs to the secret stash to get some for her because it was for a party…. and they were a hit. Our daughter loves them (so do we). Really one of the best you'll have. The place is also just a good hang out. Downtown Kittery is cool.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

I was only able to get the chocolate croissant as the ham with cheese and almond croissants were sold out. I did get a scrumptious herb and gruyere scone which was amazing --don't know why I didn't buy more. The prices are very reasonable. This place is very popular and gets crowded as the morning goes on but if you find yourself in this part of Kittery Foreside don't pass up Lil's.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

Awesome homemade pastries and great coffee. Enjoyed the outside tables and you can bring the pooch. Right next to the smoothie bar!

Been to Lil's Cafe? Share your experiences!