“SO FUN!”

Take Flight Adventures
Ranked #5 of 19 things to do in Kittery
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Take Flight Aerial Adventure Course and Zip Line tours is proud to be Maine's largest Aerial Adventure Course and Adventure Zip Tour! Come challenge yourself for the afternoon on the Aerial Adventure Course that has over 60 elements on 3 different levels! Guests travel around the course in groups of 2 or 3 working together to traverse the course. Ever wish you could fly through the sky and over the trees? Take Flight can help you get there! Come Zip across 6 Zip Lines and 2 elements guided by two Flight Crew members! Groups consist of up to 6 guests. Come see all that Take Flight has to offer!
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I took the 9 and 13 year old kids that I babysit for about a month ago, and we all had such a blast. The staff was very encouraging and we all made it to the third level of the obstacle course. Personally, I have a fear of falling, but with all the instruction and support, I was not scared one bit. Our adrenaline was rushing and the kids couldn't stop bragging about what they just conquered! I will definitely return, soon hopefully. I would love to try the zip lines that are opening up this week!!! Such a fun activity for all ages!

17  Thank Cara C