Coachman Inn
$139
Courtyard Portsmouth(Portsmouth)
$124
Good 3.5/5
Howard Johnson Portsmouth(Portsmouth)(Great Value!)
$84
Very Good 4/5
$107
TripAdvisor
Great 4.5/5
All reviewscandy storeoutlet storescontinental breakfastyogurtfamily roomkittery trading posteggs and sausagelarge roomshopping tripcoffee teathe ground floorstay there againpleasant surprisefirst floorfridge and microwavewould highly recommend this hoteloutdoor pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Rooms for a family at reasonable prices include two double beds and a single, along with two bathrooms. Breakfast is plentiful and included in the price. Location is right across from Kittery outlets.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank moms76
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

Huge clean comfortable rooms, two large beds with the most comfortable snugly bedding, microwave, mini fridge. Lots of options on tv to relax after shopping. Warm room as it was freezing out. Inside access to lobby as well as outer access to our car, great location, excellent friendly service. Great time Christmas shopping. Great value. This was my first trip to kittery but it won'tbe my last. And coachman inn is where I'll stay!

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Large clean room located in the middle of all the Kittery Outlet Malls. You could walk to the mall from here. Free local and long distance calls to US and Canada - yes I said FREE! Free wifi and cable TV and breakfast. Great water pressure in the shower too. All at a reasonable price. I stayed a night at the Hilton in Boston and didn't get any of those amenities for free and it cost twice as much.

My husband and I were returning from a trip out of Boston airport and choose to stop here for the night before continuing home to Prince Edward Island. We weren't here for the shopping, but what a convienent location if shopping is on your list of things to do. I grew up in Kittery and knew of the Coachman. It has been in that spot for as long as I can remember. So being an older establishment, I wasn't sure what to expect. I was very pleasantly surprised with my stay here.I would confidently recommend it to anyone. My sister ended up showing up to visit and they happily supplied us with a cot for her to stay the night.

Room Tip: If you need/like a larger room, ask for an upstairs one.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Terri M
Reviewed November 16, 2013

This was a return visit for us. We were attending a meeting to be held at the Inn on Saturday Nov 2, 2013 but we wanted to relax and visit a friend an hour away in Acton, ME; so we came up from the town where we live South of Boston on Friday afternoon and stayed till Monday morning for a total of 3 nights. Enjoyed the room # 53 very much, spacious and very comfy. Just a suggestion if you are a senior, you might want to get a King Room with one king bed instead because the Jacuzzi tub for two is actually very high on the side to get in and out of the tub. That is what I will get next time for us; but if you are younger and agile, this room is SUPER! Breakfast was good and plenty of it. Make sure you ask for the fridge and the microwave, it is not standard furnishing; has to be requested - first come first served.
Will return, hopefully soon.

Room Tip: See my comments on room # 53 in my review. The room's bed area is separate from the sitting area. Parking is right at the door for this room.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Very clean and conveniently located right in the Kittery outlets. Friendly staff and good continental breakfast. When I don't have room at my place, I always recommend Coachman Inn to my out of town friends and family.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends