“Best pizza in town”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I eat at AJ's at least 3 times a week. The pizza has a thin crispy crust and perfect sauce, that I love. Many fresh toppings to choose from. The buffalo wings are awesome as are the salads and burgers. Everything is made fresh to order. I love having AJ's in our neighborhood. The staff are friendly and the food is consistent. Whenever we have visitors from out of town we turn them on to AJ's and they always want to go back.

1  Thank Dennis W

Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

So glad I found this place by accident - super cool vibe and decor. I decided to just get a cheese slice and have them add buffalo chicken to it...oh my goodness! Oh my dayyam!!! Ridiculous! If I lived within 20 miles I might be there everyday.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

It's the best pizza in Kittery. My favorite is the AJ's but the med is really good as well. If you are looking for a cheaper dining in downtown hit it up.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

It's pizza done a little differently. Thin crust choose with your toppings or choose from a large list of favorites. Great salads and beer and wines.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Really good wood fired pizza, service is a bit slow and the space is small, but the toppings are excellent and the beer is good. Run by former Anneka Jans people, so you know it's good.