“Well worth the stop, many choices to go”

Terra Cotta Pasta Co.
Ranked #33 of 71 Restaurants in Kittery
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Makers of Gourmet Ravioli, Pasta and Sauces. You boil the water, we'll do the rest! Located on Route 1 locally known as Gourmet Ally!
Reviewed June 17, 2014

While on a "Foodie Trip" with friends, we stopped here. They have many wonderful choices of pastas, fresh and frozen with different sauces and aoili's and olive oils. Linda at the shop asked us if she could do a tour with us and then at the end we would get a free treat. She told us about all their products and their other locations. They also have a catering business. As our treat, we expected a cookie, but she very generously gave each of us a package of fresh pasta for listening to her. My cooler in the trunk was already full or I would have been torn between taking home the frozen crab raviolis or the sweet potato/squash raviolis or BOTH!! Ask for Linda if you go, tell her the Wells Maine group sent you. Bring a cooler!!

Reviewed June 12, 2014

We took a meatball stromboli with red sauce and a house flatbread to SoMe microbrewery for dinner. Both were excellent. Friendly staff and lots of great choices for carry out or for cooking at home. Great find on our vacation.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

You get what you pay for, great pastas & sauces. The raviollis are super. Try the Balsamic it's to die for!! A must to check out!

Reviewed May 23, 2014

This is a little gem of a place located on Rt 1 in Kittery, Maine, just a short ride from the lovely town of Portsmouth .NH.
Fresh made, light as a feather pastas, mile high lasagna, fresh grilled pannini stuffed with fresh peppers, cheese and your choice of meats. The fresh filled cannoli are airy and just luscious, and not too sweet.
They have a fabulous selection of take out orders, ready made and frozen pastas, flatbreads and salads.
A few picnic tables are set outside for enjoying your yummy ready to eat purchases!
I have been coming here for the last few years with my sister , and we are never disappointed!
Its a "must stop " on our list when in the area!

Reviewed October 3, 2013

I called these friendly people the day of my mothers birthday to get a meal for ten people to be ready in four hours. Even though my prep work for this celebration was terrible, the lovely people of Terra Cotta Pasta were more than happy to help. They had my food ready exactly on time, and were even more than happy to carry it to my car for me. Homemade pasta and a meat lasagna that my mother raved about for weeks. Thank you to the staff for helping in make her birthday celebration that much better. Keep up the good work! If you are looking to get Italian Food catered or just a meal in general, you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank KMS8184