“Yum, Yum, Yum”

Tasty Thai
Ranked #25 of 71 Restaurants in Kittery
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed January 3, 2013

A colleague recommended Tasty Tai to me and so we ventured to this little place on the traffic circle. Oh My! Fantastic!!!! We have been back several times including this year's Christmas Eve dinner! The service is so friendly and helpful with navigating the menu! We tried the Tai style wine from California and it was a perfect compliment to the spicy food. We have such a difficult time deciding what to order because it all sounds so good! The atmosphere is lovely! Can't say enough positive things about this gem of a restaurant! SO happy that we live in the next town over!

There are newer reviews for Tasty Thai

Reviewed December 18, 2012

We were on the way home from Freeport, in a snowstorm, and realized we hadn't eaten since breakfast, so stopped in Kittery to look for a place to eat. Due to the heavy snow we wanted somewhere with easy assess to the highway and found this Thai restaurant at the rotary. Well, we were really glad we choose this place! Upon entering the atmosphere was warm and inviting, the service terrific, and the food great. Since I am vegetarian I was able to have tofu substituted for meat in any dish and both of us were very happy with our choices. This will be a definite stop on any future trips

Reviewed December 17, 2012

We stopped here for a late lunch on our way home from a weekend in Freeport. Although I have not eaten Thai food often, my friend has and was impressed with the flavor and quality of the dish she had. I enjoyed my dish very much and will consider Thai food when dining out in the future. We will definitely stop back here next trip.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

We liked the quality of food and service. Great food at a great price. the owner chef places a particular emphasis for the food to be authenic and very, very tasty.

Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

Thai food is usually some of the most flavorful food out there. My experiences Tasty Thai always come with good atmosphere and service but I've found the food to be rather bland compared to Thai food found in Dover or Portsmouth.