“Excellent Thai food”

Tasty Thai
Ranked #28 of 71 Restaurants in Kittery
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I have always heard great reviews of the Tasty Thai, but I hadn't actually eaten there until I returned from my trip to Thailand and realized I love
Thai food. It's wonderful and a lot less travel time than actually flying to Bangkok. 15 minutes vs. 22 hours.

2  Thank advantage_12

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Having already eaten in and reviewed many of the restaurants near the Kittery outlets, I can say that Tasty Thai is the best. It's a little tricky to get to because it's just off a rotary, but it is really very close to the outlets. It is a mom and pop operation, with pop serving and mom, who is Thai, cooking. Prices may seem high, but portions are huge, so think about splitting an appetizer and entree between two people. Drunken noodles and green curry were especially delicious.

1  Thank Cambridge39
Reviewed August 6, 2012

We have tried many Thai restaurants in our day, but nothing can compare to this gem of a restaurant, tucked away in Kittery Maine. A bit off the beaten track, this well-kept and quietly situated wonderful restaurant will surprise you with it's authentic Thai dishes and home-made delights. Every morsel was delicious, the wait staff was superb, and we enjoyed every moment of our stay.

If you are looking for the real thing ... this is it!

1  Thank cody008
Reviewed June 5, 2012

The only way you will get more authentic Thai food is if you take the trip to Thailand yourself. Simply the best duck I have had hands down. Each time we go we are torn between dishes we have had in the past and the desire to try something new. The service is prompt, friendly and informative, never rushed. Looking at the outside of the restaurant is nothing exciting but it proves the old saying that you can't judge a book by its cover. I love Thai cuisine and this is easily the best I have ever had.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

I agree with Charles U-this was the best Thai food I have ever had! And in Kittery of all places?! Don't be put off my horrible location. It's in a strip mall and from the outside doesn't look too appealing. The inside however is very appealing and nicely decorated. I always judge Thai restaurants by the basics: the tom yum soup and larb salad. Both were outstanding. The service was excellent and there were many specials to choose from. It's a must-stop for us on our way to Maine now.

Been to Tasty Thai? Share your experiences!