My married daughter and I went on November 21st for a one night stay to start our Christmas shopping. This was our second time at the Nonatum. This visit we were in the "new" building--very nice room with two queen beds and a water view. Last time (June 2009) we were on the third floor of the main building (stairs were steep, but an elevator is available). Quaint connected rooms with a bath inbetween. Both stays the rooms were immaculate. The food was fabulous both stays and very reasonable. I look forward to going back in the near future. Our only disappointment in Kennybunkport is that many of the local merchants are only open on weekends after October. Freeport isn't too far away and was great. Staff was very friendly and accommodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Maine waterfront resort where traditions begin. The Nonantum has been welcoming guests with genuine hospitality since 1883. Enjoy historic charm with just the right modern comforts. Located on the Kennebunk River, along scenic Ocean Avenue, close to the shops and galleries in Dock Square, near Walker's Point and the beaches. Offering casually elegant accommodations, award-winning dining, family activities, and a gorgeous setting for special events. Seasonal outdoor heated pool, kayak rentals, trolley tours, scenic lobster boat tours, sailing tour and fishing charters departing right from the resort's on-site marina. Free WiFi, free parking, and free breakfast when you book directly with the resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelsClick so you can book your Nonantum Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport, Maine
- Nonantum Hotel Kennebunkport