2,248 results
All reviews portside lodge fairy garden breakfast buffet kids activities shuttle service view of the river kennebunk river free shuttle new england adirondack chairs lobster carriage house my husband and i gift shop main building overlooking the water corner room
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 week ago

A wedding reception for my daughter was the finest experience. The attention to detail was exceptional. More than a few people came up to me and said this was the best reception they had ever experienced

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 1 week ago

I, along with many friends and family, stayed at The Nonantum 8/1-8/4, as my sister’s wedding reception took place there on 8/3. The attention to detail and the level of service received from every single person during both our stay and the event was unparalleled; second to none. Any friend or relative I spoke with about their stay expressed the same sentiment. The Nonantum spared no time or expense to make everyone’s stay, and my sister’s wedding reception, an exceptional experience. Kelly Firmbach-Kinderhook, NY

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 1 week ago

Great venue, close to town. Very experienced with weddings. Attended a beautiful weeing in a tent beside the harbor. Perfect weekend weather. Had a few service problem s but hotel worked quickly to fix those.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 1 week ago

This was my first trip to Maine and I was not disappointed. This resort was absolutely beautiful. Rooms are clean and comfortable, food was excellent, staff was friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank ninagil1982
Jean Ginn M, Owner at Nonantum Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Maine is an amazing spot to live, work and play. Those of us who live here realize how fortunate we are to be able to call this beautiful corner of the world home. We are happy to share our magnificent state with our many visitors in the summer and we are always thrilled by how many of our visitors end up moving to Maine on a permanent basis.
Our Housekeeping Team does such a remarkable job of keeping everything tidy and clean. I just do not know how they do it! We are a big hotel with lots of visitors each day yet Team Housekeeping makes it look beautiful each and every day!
Thanks for writing! We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Warmly,
Jean Ginn Marvin
Innkeeper

Reviewed 1 week ago

Our stay at The Nonantum Resort was terrific! We are already wanting to come back! Room was clean and had a great view, staff were kind and attentive. Food at all restaurants at the resort was good. Resort is within walking distance to the town and Colony Beach. The activities offered on property were very enjoyable - my husband and I did the kyack and walking tours. The resort offers a free shuttle which takes you all over into town and to the beaches. This was really great as parking is tough to find in town during the summer. The resort offers a wonderful day at the beach package where you can rent beach chairs, umbrella, towels and are provided with lunch for a very reasonable and affordable cost. Highly recommend staying here!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank KMD2221
Jean Ginn M, Owner at Nonantum Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

I love our Day At The Beach Package! I wish my children were little again as it sounds like the perfect way to spend a day at the beach to me! All you have to do is fill out a form the night before and tell us what you want for lunch, tell us what beach items you need (boogie boards, chairs, towels, umbrellas, beach toys - we have it all!) Tell us what time you want to head to the beach and all these items will be in the shuttle when it picks you up! No fuss, no muss! Vacation doesn't get much easier than that!
Our adult program will be expanded this fall because hey, why should kiddos have all the fun? I hope you will be able to come back and give our new offerings a whirl!
All The Best,