Lodge at Turbat's Creek(Kennebunkport)(Great Value!)
$205
$169
$469
Rhumb Line Resort(Kennebunkport)
$199
Ocean Woods Resort(Kennebunkport)(Great Value!)
$235
$189
Groupon.com
$469
$459
Travelocity
The Lodge on the Cove(Kennebunkport)(Great Value!)
$399
Travelocity
The Breakwater Inn and Spa(Kennebunkport)(Great Value!)
$409
$369
Agoda.com
The Tides Beach Club(Kennebunkport)
$599
Orbitz.com
Yachtsman Hotel & Marina Club(Kennebunkport)(Great Value!)
$499
Hotels.com
Colony Hotel(Kennebunkport)(Great Value!)
$319
1,950 results
All reviewsportside lodgefairy gardenlobster boat tourkids activitiesbreakfast buffetview of the riverkennebunk rivernew englandfree shuttlenewer buildingadirondack chairsmy husband and ishuttle servicepineapplecarriage housemain buildingcorner room
Reviewed September 9, 2017

My husband and I arrived late in the day, we were located in a "house room". It was small with one bed. The next morning, my husband had a terrible back ache and asked if they could switch our room. They were very accommodating and relocated us in a room with two beds, for the same price as the single. My husband slept well for the rest of the week. We had a complimentary breakfast each morning that was very good.
On Friday my husband went out on a charter boat and I asked for a shuttle ride, which the hotel provides for free, this particular day the driver was Ben. Ben shuttled me to a quilt shop, that I had a very disappointing visit, I was there for a short time before I had to call Ben to pick me up. He was there in 5 minutes and I told him of my disappointing experience and he suggested that I visit town. He gave me new directions and I had a very happy shopping experience. I called him to pick me up and again Ben came within 5 minutes. He shuttled me home and later on he shuttled my husband and I out to dinner, then picked us up within 5 minutes of calling him. Ben was a great guy, who not only shuttled us but helped my husband with the AC in the room. Not to say that the other employees weren't great they were, they all made sure we were taken care of. We used the room service most nights, no long waits. They have a beautiful gift shop. Our overall stay was great! Thanks again Ben, for saving me and for finding my husbands phone and my purchases, I left behind.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Mainah3, Owner at Nonantum Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2017

"A Great Experience" - That is what we like to hear!
Ben is an amazing young man and we are proud to have him as a member of Team Nonantum. As he may of told you, he is studying to be an eye doctor and currently makes our community a better place to be by serving as a volunteer fireman. He grew up in town and has a great knowledge of places to go and things to do so he is the perfect person to drive our busy shuttle!
Our gift shop is a very popular place here at The Nonantum. It is a rare day that someone on staff isn't wearing either an outfit, some jewelry they got in the gift shop or both!
Please come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed September 9, 2017

Stayed here with our 12 year old son based on the positive reviews. Very nice facilities, with very friendly and helpful staff (especially Colby, who seemed to be everywhere, doing every job), large, clean rooms, comfortable beds, and lots of activities. Place seems to cater to families with small children, with games, music, and marshmallow roasts every day. Can also rent kayak's (make sure to ask about the tides, which can vary as much as 10 feet and make a big difference with access to waterways), paddleboards. Best part was the daily crab trapping off the docks (catch and release), where we caught from 20-70 crabs over 30 minutes depending on the tide. There were also manager receptions for adults with snacks and a drink - managers did a good job of mingling with visitors, both new and repeat. Overall very good - would go back!

Room Tip: Portside lodge room, first floor rooms had porches facing river - beatiful
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family

Crab traps off the dock and a 12 year old boy - how can you miss?
Summer time is family time at The Nonantum and we do cater to our little friends. Lots of fun in the sun at our Activities Tent. Luckily for adults we do offer some fun evening activities that allow parents to have a nice night out while kids are having the time of their lives (Princess and Pirate night anyone?)
Colby is a legend here at The Nonantum. He came to work here as a young teen and through the years has done many different jobs. In his other life he is a musician so he tours all winter in the warmer climates. Come summer he heads back to the Nonantum where he sings at campfires, drives the shuttle, checks people in, answers the phone and occasionally acts as a bellman. It is fantastic to have someone as multi talented as he is working with us!
Please come back and see Colby (and us too!) very soon!
We will look forward to seeing you then!
Kind Regards,

Reviewed September 9, 2017

We stayed in the addition that is down on the grass. Ground floor allowed us to walk out of our glass door. Room was great. Having said that, the bathroom is T I N Y! If you splash water on the counter the toilet paper roll will be ruined. You must close the door to shave at the sink. The space is that tight. Our fridge had delightful free welcoming cheese appetizers. The bed is good. And the staff at the hotel is fantastic; they are helpful, knowledgable and friendly, from the Front Desk staff to the restaurant and bar staff. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: The area by the river with its' large parking lot and lovely conversation area at the entrance with snack machines and free coffee.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank mrsmoo1950

Our Portside rooms that allow folks to just slip outside are very popular all summer long. To be able to sit in a chair on your own patio, or to amble across the lawn to relax in an Adirondack are both great options for people and boat watching!
Our staff continues to dazzle our guests. They truly are helpful, knowledgeable and friendly and are always willing to do their very best to meet any guest request.
Thanks so much for taking the time to write!

Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

We have visited the Nonantum for the past 3 years and each year it gets better. Restaurant has a new chef, rooms are private and well appointed. Lots of activities on property and a walk to town. Thing that makes them stand out are the staff. Just simply kind and professional and invested in making your stay enjoyable.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Mainah3, Owner at Nonantum Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2017

Hello Christine:
I absolutely concur with your assessment: The thing that makes the Nonantum stand out is the staff. Each one of them works their heart out each day to make our guests have a fantastic visit. Our growth through the years has made it super challenging to meet the needs of our guests on an individual basis but we try our very hardest to do just that.
Our new Chef Steve Sicinski has done an amazing job in our dining room and his ever changing menus which take advantage of local products wherever possible have been receiving rave reviews. I regularly talk to guests who eat with us the first night as they are tired after a long travel day and then end up coming back the next night because it was so delicious! In a town like Kennebunkport with so many great choices, this is a huge compliment!
Thanks so much for your repeated visits and we look back to welcoming you back here again soon!

Reviewed September 5, 2017

Overall this was a wonderful place for a family to stay. My boyfriend and I went for a friends wedding. The staff were incredibly nice and went out of their way to make our stay pleasant. There is a delicious breakfast that is included with the stay. However, the only con of this visit was that there were children everywhere. The walls were so thin and there was a family next to us with small children. We woke up each morning before 7 am to the children screaming crying, and then the parents yelling at the screaming children. For as much as we paid for this stay, I was really disappointed about the wake up call. We also had a similar experience at breakfast- there were kids running about every where, playing, and screaming at the tables. I wouldn't stay here again unless I went back with children. As a couple without children this was not great.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Mainah3, Owner at Nonantum Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2017

Hello August Visitor!
August is family vacation month here at The Nonantum so if you do not have a child, my strong suggestion is September! The weather is amazing and the pace slows down. Our couples just love thee great values to be found in September!
It is wonderful to hear our staff did their usual fantastic job taking care of your needs! They are a very hard working group and take very seriously their role in making sure your vacation time meets all of your expectations!
Please come back and see us in a non school vacation time. I know you will have an excellent visit!
Kind Regards,