Go back again! I must say I was a little worried since we'd never been there and didn't know anyone who had gone either. The Nonantum is smack in the middle of everything. The hotel was very charming with nice gardens and clean grounds. The staff was very accomidating to your needs. They offered a breakfast with your stay and it was a lovely buffet. Our room was in the portside lodge on the top floor. The room was very clean, a/c worked great and tub was awesome too. There are so many places to eat up there but we did eat in the hotel one night and it was delicious and portions were generous. We will definately go back with the family!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Maine waterfront resort where traditions begin. The Nonantum has been welcoming guests with genuine hospitality since 1883. Enjoy historic charm with just the right modern comforts. Located on the Kennebunk River, along scenic Ocean Avenue, close to the shops and galleries in Dock Square, near Walker's Point and the beaches. Offering casually elegant accommodations, award-winning dining, family activities, and a gorgeous setting for special events. Seasonal outdoor heated pool, kayak rentals, trolley tours, scenic lobster boat tours, sailing tour and fishing charters departing right from the resort's on-site marina. Free WiFi, free parking, and free breakfast when you book directly with the resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Nonantum Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport, Maine
- Nonantum Hotel Kennebunkport