This place is beautiful and wonderful. I would recommend it to anyone, and am eager for my return stay. The location is lovely, but the thing we commented about most during our stay was how NICE everyone is who works there--they could not possibly have been more warm and friendly. Our every need was attended to. I cannot say enough good things about the Nonantum!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Maine waterfront resort where traditions begin. The Nonantum has been welcoming guests with genuine hospitality since 1883. Enjoy historic charm with just the right modern comforts. Located on the Kennebunk River, along scenic Ocean Avenue, close to the shops and galleries in Dock Square, near Walker's Point and the beaches. Offering casually elegant accommodations, award-winning dining, family activities, and a gorgeous setting for special events. Seasonal outdoor heated pool, kayak rentals, trolley tours, scenic lobster boat tours, sailing tour and fishing charters departing right from the resort's on-site marina. Free WiFi, free parking, and free breakfast when you book directly with the resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Otel, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Nonantum Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport, Maine
- Nonantum Hotel Kennebunkport