I have spent a week at the Nonantum every summer for over 20 years. Many of the employees have worked there for a long time and it is nice to be recognized each year. The facilities are clean and kept in good shape. Dinners at Ocean 95 are great, with a nice selection, making it easy to eat there most evenings. The breakfast offers a wide variety of food. The rooms are nicely decorated and very comfortable, with refrigerators and coffee makers. There are plenty of things to do right from the resort, including sail boat trips and lobster boating, plus plenty of activities for kids. I look forward to my week in Kennebunkport every year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Maine waterfront resort where traditions begin. The Nonantum has been welcoming guests with genuine hospitality since 1883. Enjoy historic charm with just the right modern comforts. Located on the Kennebunk River, along scenic Ocean Avenue, close to the shops and galleries in Dock Square, near Walker's Point and the beaches. Offering casually elegant accommodations, award-winning dining, family activities, and a gorgeous setting for special events. Seasonal outdoor heated pool, kayak rentals, trolley tours, scenic lobster boat tours, sailing tour and fishing charters departing right from the resort's on-site marina. Free WiFi, free parking, and free breakfast when you book directly with the resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Nonantum Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport, Maine
- Nonantum Hotel Kennebunkport