This resort is so beautiful and situated on such a gorgeous property - TONS for kids to do including ping pong, kayaking, arts & crafts, crabbing,etc. They had a marshmallow roast while we were there. The food is really good - lobster and avocado salad was amazing. The dining room and attire is nice casual, and so the great food surprised us. Dinner for four was $180. Do not rent bikes from Nonantum - way to expensive: call Kennebunkport Bike Company directly. Breakfast spread is amazing - they offer everything you can think of. My kids are 11 and 8 and we could have enjoyed ourselves here for days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Maine waterfront resort where traditions begin. The Nonantum has been welcoming guests with genuine hospitality since 1883. Enjoy historic charm with just the right modern comforts. Located on the Kennebunk River, along scenic Ocean Avenue, close to the shops and galleries in Dock Square, near Walker's Point and the beaches. Offering casually elegant accommodations, award-winning dining, family activities, and a gorgeous setting for special events. Seasonal outdoor heated pool, kayak rentals, trolley tours, scenic lobster boat tours, sailing tour and fishing charters departing right from the resort's on-site marina. Free WiFi, free parking, and free breakfast when you book directly with the resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Jetsetter, HotelsClick and Despegar.com so you can book your Nonantum Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport, Maine
- Nonantum Hotel Kennebunkport