during a route trip along the East cost of the US we wanted to have day of peace between the big cities (washington, new york, boston, ...), Kennebunckport was perfect for this
moreover he Nonantum resort was highly luxereous
nice menu in the restaurant
friendly staff (even when our kredit card did not work and we had to go get cash money in town)
really nice, clean and large rooms
low price for what yo get, especially when comparing to the big cities!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Maine waterfront resort where traditions begin. The Nonantum has been welcoming guests with genuine hospitality since 1883. Enjoy historic charm with just the right modern comforts. Located on the Kennebunk River, along scenic Ocean Avenue, close to the shops and galleries in Dock Square, near Walker's Point and the beaches. Offering casually elegant accommodations, award-winning dining, family activities, and a gorgeous setting for special events. Seasonal outdoor heated pool, kayak rentals, trolley tours, scenic lobster boat tours, sailing tour and fishing charters departing right from the resort's on-site marina. Free WiFi, free parking, and free breakfast when you book directly with the resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Nonantum Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport, Maine
- Nonantum Hotel Kennebunkport