A charming couple met our tour bus with trays of cookies and hot cider and really set the tone for a wonderful stay. Our room was very attractive and comfortable and located in the newer part of the complex. Looking out our window, we could see boats moored in the bay, a tiny lighthouse on the property,and immaculately landscaped grounds. You could tell the people in charge of decorating really enjoyed their jobs as there were delightful Halloween displays, fall pumpkins everywhere, and beautiful mums. We had a lobster dinner provided by our tour, and the staff went out of their way to help us remove the delicious lobster meat from the shell. It is a picture perfect place for a wedding, but it was a very special place to end our New England tour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Maine waterfront resort where traditions begin. The Nonantum has been welcoming guests with genuine hospitality since 1883. Enjoy historic charm with just the right modern comforts. Located on the Kennebunk River, along scenic Ocean Avenue, close to the shops and galleries in Dock Square, near Walker's Point and the beaches. Offering casually elegant accommodations, award-winning dining, family activities, and a gorgeous setting for special events. Seasonal outdoor heated pool, kayak rentals, trolley tours, scenic lobster boat tours, sailing tour and fishing charters departing right from the resort's on-site marina. Free WiFi, free parking, and free breakfast when you book directly with the resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Nonantum Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport, Maine
- Nonantum Hotel Kennebunkport