Our last night with our tour group was spent at Nonantum. We were greeted by Rose before we even exited our bus and then she and her husband greeted us inside with cider and cookies. What a treat. Our Farewell Dinner was held at the Nonantum and from what I overheard nobody had a bad meal. Our room was perfect with a good view of the river. Finally, breakfast the next morning was very good and the Nonantum provided us with the perfect ending to a great adventure. I wish I could have stayed longer but a trip back to Nonantum Resort will go on the places that I need to go back to list.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Maine waterfront resort where traditions begin. The Nonantum has been welcoming guests with genuine hospitality since 1883. Enjoy historic charm with just the right modern comforts. Located on the Kennebunk River, along scenic Ocean Avenue, close to the shops and galleries in Dock Square, near Walker's Point and the beaches. Offering casually elegant accommodations, award-winning dining, family activities, and a gorgeous setting for special events. Seasonal outdoor heated pool, kayak rentals, trolley tours, scenic lobster boat tours, sailing tour and fishing charters departing right from the resort's on-site marina. Free WiFi, free parking, and free breakfast when you book directly with the resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Nonantum Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport, Maine
- Nonantum Hotel Kennebunkport