We stayed one night in Portside King on the first floor. Nice view of the river. Patio had2 chairs and a table - nice to be outside.
Liked the clean lines of our room - no heavy drapes so had a lovely view also loved that the flooring was very clean looking - maybe a pergo - much better than carpet.
However, the bathroom was SMALL! Also, need to put small fridge on a wider platform - every time we opened it - it teetered - made me think it would fall on my toe!
The staff are SUPER! Everyone we encounter was great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Maine waterfront resort where traditions begin. The Nonantum has been welcoming guests with genuine hospitality since 1883. Enjoy historic charm with just the right modern comforts. Located on the Kennebunk River, along scenic Ocean Avenue, close to the shops and galleries in Dock Square, near Walker's Point and the beaches. Offering casually elegant accommodations, award-winning dining, family activities, and a gorgeous setting for special events. Seasonal outdoor heated pool, kayak rentals, trolley tours, scenic lobster boat tours, sailing tour and fishing charters departing right from the resort's on-site marina. Free WiFi, free parking, and free breakfast when you book directly with the resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Nonantum Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport, Maine
- Nonantum Hotel Kennebunkport