We had a lovely time at the Nonantum over 4th of July Weekend. We stayed in the original section of the hotel (134 yrs old) and enjoyed the quaintness of the older building. Our room was very clean and fresh with beautiful bed linens and coverings. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. As an aside, when I booked the reservation, I mentioned once in passing that we would be celebrating my wife's 50th birthday. When we got to the room there was a birthday card and a box of chocolates waiting for her from the hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Maine waterfront resort where traditions begin. The Nonantum has been welcoming guests with genuine hospitality since 1883. Enjoy historic charm with just the right modern comforts. Located on the Kennebunk River, along scenic Ocean Avenue, close to the shops and galleries in Dock Square, near Walker's Point and the beaches. Offering casually elegant accommodations, award-winning dining, family activities, and a gorgeous setting for special events. Seasonal outdoor heated pool, kayak rentals, trolley tours, scenic lobster boat tours, sailing tour and fishing charters departing right from the resort's on-site marina. Free WiFi, free parking, and free breakfast when you book directly with the resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Nonantum Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport, Maine
- Nonantum Hotel Kennebunkport