This Resort was awesome, and I'd recommend it to anyone, couples and families alike. The room was clean an cute great view of the water, nice we had our own patio. All the staff was very accommadating to us especially because we brought our boat along to cruise the river during the stay. Tina was very pleasant and showed us around the grounds and was extreemly helpful. The location was near to everything. Full breakfast every day was also awesome. We would not hestiate to make a return trip it was a wonderful experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Maine waterfront resort where traditions begin. The Nonantum has been welcoming guests with genuine hospitality since 1883. Enjoy historic charm with just the right modern comforts. Located on the Kennebunk River, along scenic Ocean Avenue, close to the shops and galleries in Dock Square, near Walker's Point and the beaches. Offering casually elegant accommodations, award-winning dining, family activities, and a gorgeous setting for special events. Seasonal outdoor heated pool, kayak rentals, trolley tours, scenic lobster boat tours, sailing tour and fishing charters departing right from the resort's on-site marina. Free WiFi, free parking, and free breakfast when you book directly with the resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Nonantum Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport, Maine
- Nonantum Hotel Kennebunkport