The Nonatum is located on the river and in the heart on Kennebunkport. The wait staff and front desk staff go above and beyond to be pleasant. The pillows are the best I have ever slept on and actually went to the hotel's store and ordered them. I was so happy they were locally made and came in 1 day. I would have given it 5 stars except the floors are so creaky above us and I was on the first floor. The folks on the second floor were very early risers and woke and kept me up. The complimentary breakfast was a full buffet and the wait staff incredible! Thanks again. Hopefully next time I am there the weather will be better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Maine waterfront resort where traditions begin. The Nonantum has been welcoming guests with genuine hospitality since 1883. Enjoy historic charm with just the right modern comforts. Located on the Kennebunk River, along scenic Ocean Avenue, close to the shops and galleries in Dock Square, near Walker's Point and the beaches. Offering casually elegant accommodations, award-winning dining, family activities, and a gorgeous setting for special events. Seasonal outdoor heated pool, kayak rentals, trolley tours, scenic lobster boat tours, sailing tour and fishing charters departing right from the resort's on-site marina. Free WiFi, free parking, and free breakfast when you book directly with the resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Nonantum Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport, Maine
- Nonantum Hotel Kennebunkport