Nonantum Resort
Rhumb Line Resort(Kennebunkport)
$95
The Grand Hotel(Kennebunk)(Great Value!)
$151
King's Port Inn(Kennebunk)(Great Value!)
$193
Travelocity
$69
Grace White Barn Inn and Spa(Kennebunk)
$290
Travelocity
$99
Kennebunkport Inn(Kennebunkport)
No availability for your dates from our partners
The Tides Beach Club(Kennebunkport)
Colony Hotel(Kennebunkport)
1,805 results
All reviewsportside lodgefairy gardenbreakfast buffetnew englandkennebunk riverfree shuttlenewer buildingview of the riveradirondack chairspineapplemy husband and ilobstercarriage houseshuttle servicemain buildingping pongoverlooking the water
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Our room was adorable. It looked like something out of a magazine. We liked it so much, we took pictures. The view was of the bay and since it was raining, we were happy that it was a big window that filled up one wall. The breakfast buffet was excellent with lots of choices. I cannot say enough about the staff. They were all incredibly helpful and fun to be around. The bike ride with Barbara should not be missed. We had a blast. I only wish we could have spent more time here, but had to catch a flight home.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Mary S
Jean Ginn M, Owner at Nonantum Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Hello Mary:
Thank you so much for your thoughtful review! Biking (or walking) with Barbara, our Director of Activities is always a lot of fun. I think that our Activities Program is one of the things that makes us such a interesting place to visit!
Every day we have options for folks of all ages including Henry's Camp for the small fry, lawn games for teens and tweens and exercise classes on the lawn for adults. My office is very close to Henry's Kids Club and I hear many an exasperated parent trying to convince their kiddos to leave program. The kids are having so much fun they do not want to leave! (My advice to mom and dad - grab an adirondack chair by the water and relax!)
Thanks again for sharing your expereinces! Hope to see you again soon!
Best,

Reviewed June 17, 2013

I surprised my Husband by taking him here for Father's Day weekend. Could not have asked for a better place, we loved it. We had a great room with an oceanview.
The Inn was cozy and comfortable. Everyone was so nice, from the Front Desk help to the Bartender, Nick. Great breakfast buffet, too.
We will definitely go back.

Room Tip: If you want a quaint room that feels more like a cottage instead of a hotel room, ask for the Carriage House Inn, Queen bed, Oceanview
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Melody C

Hello Melody:
I am delighted to hear your Father's Day getaway was just what you were looking for! It was a beautiful Maine Weekend and we were fortunate to have lots of families celebrating this special day! Hopefully you had the opportunity to enjoy our Father's Day Brunch. We had many spectacular reviews on it!
We look forward to seeing you when you return!
Warm Regards,

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Our room was like none listed on the web. We were in the orginal inn on the fourth floor. Our room was right next to the very ancient, noisy elevator which interrupted our sleep a bit. Under our window were two large fans from the kitchen that started up at four thirty am. Also a bummer for sleep. The room was dark, dated, peeling paint on the windows, a chimney running through it, furniture chipped, and no headboard on the bed. The tv was 1990's. We are no strangers to Inns and expect quirky rooms but the noise was over the top.
The good news was the service was awesome! Great staff! The pool was way too small for the size of the inn. Not enough chairs to accomodate all the guests. So we did not use the area. We did sit out on the chairs overlooking the river. Its was lovely!

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the new building or one NOT by the elevator or on the fourth floor.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank CarolineGeishecker

Hello Caroline:
I am so sorry you did not like your room! Like all large properties we continually upgrade and renovate rooms and it sounds like the one you were in must be at the top of the upgrade list. We do value price our less desirable rooms and for many families this is a fair trade off.
It is good to hear that you did enjoy our staff and our beautiful location. The number one most popular activity hands down is sitting by the water watching the boats go by. It does have a magical aura to it. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

My wife and myself stayed here in June 2013, when we arrived we were greeted very courteously and was given a upgrade free of charge to a river view in a king room,
The room was excellent, big and spotlessly clean, we went for drive around the resort and when we arrived back our blinds had been lowered and chocolates left on the bed !!! How about that for service !!!
I had the best nights sleep ever, went for breakfast the next morning which consisted of hot and cold food, absolutely delicious,
I would recommend this resort to anyone visiting kennebuntport, a special thank you to a lady on the reception who upgraded up. Her name was Lesley.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank nedthered

Hello Ned The Red:
Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts regarding your recent visit to The Nonanum Resort!
While turn down service is a thing of the past in most places, we still send housekeeping around in the evenings to change out towels, turn down beds, lower shades and deliver the ever popular chocolate to enjoy before nodding off in our super comfy Cuddledown bedding. We just think it is one of those touches that makes our guests feel like they are being pampered. And that is our number one goal - to exceed our guests expectations.
We hope you will be back for another visit soon!
Warmly,

Reviewed June 13, 2013

I have not returned to the Nonantum for 20 years. What a wonderful, updated facility. I was very impressed with the renovations, without losing the charm. I stayed at portside...the beds/bedding were outstanding...no wonder!...they were Cuddledown! I'm going to order my next bedding from them! The staff was phenomenal...you must have an outstanding training program. From the front desk, to the dining staff, to the housekeeping staff, to the bellhops, the barman, and every employee that you encounter...they were the best! Before I retired, my job was to find meeting facilities and I would be delighted to recommend Nonantum without question! I was with a group and, in spite of the rain, we all loved Nonantum. Next time, I am bringing my entire family! Thanks for making our visit so pleasant. (The only negative is that I was on the second floor, and because the floors are wooden, the person above me was quite noisy at times. I shall definitely stay on the 3rd floor next time! And, no fitness center?)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Loretta L
Jean Ginn M, Owner at Nonantum Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Hello Loretta:
Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts about your recent visit to The Nonantum Resort! How very kind of you to notice the many updates. It is always a very fine line when updating a 131 year old building between respecting history and making sure the needs of todays guests are taken care of!
We do have a lot of staff training and I think it shows! It also helps that many of our staff has been here for 20 or more years. We are a family resort. Many generations of families work and stay here and one of the values we treasure most is that generational interaction. Many members of our staff found their first job here and many members of our staff found their retirement job here. All bring something different to the ball game and we honor these differences.
As far as the lack of a gym, there is a gym where you can purchase a day pass for $10 less than a block away. In addition, we have many outdoor fitness classes including yoga, walking, stretching and zumba. The fun never ends at The Nonantum Resort!
All The Best,