We travelled here - on a last minute weekend away & we were lucky to get one of the last rooms. It is very well situated just a few minutes walk from the pretty village of Kennebunkport & being on Ocean Avenue is on a lovely scenic drive that takes you past - Walker's Point, Cape Porpoise & Goose Rocks Beach.
The hotel itself is on the river. The room was comfortable & nicely decorated. Wifi was included in the room rate. We travelled with a baby so were in bed early & my only complaint was in our ground floor room we could hear everything overhead - walking, chairs scraping etc.
The breakfast in the morning was also very good.
All in all a nice hotel in a very nice area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Maine waterfront resort where traditions begin. The Nonantum has been welcoming guests with genuine hospitality since 1883. Enjoy historic charm with just the right modern comforts. Located on the Kennebunk River, along scenic Ocean Avenue, close to the shops and galleries in Dock Square, near Walker's Point and the beaches. Offering casually elegant accommodations, award-winning dining, family activities, and a gorgeous setting for special events. Seasonal outdoor heated pool, kayak rentals, trolley tours, scenic lobster boat tours, sailing tour and fishing charters departing right from the resort's on-site marina. Free WiFi, free parking, and free breakfast when you book directly with the resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Otel, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your Nonantum Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport, Maine
- Nonantum Hotel Kennebunkport