I just spent three days at Nonantum, with a friend, and my dog. FABULOUS does not begin to describe this hotel. Reasonably priced, easy to access, wonderful staff. The grounds were spectacular even at the end of November!! Quiet rooms. AND I was expecting a "worn" room that accomodated a dog. NOPE, it was perfect. Clean, pleasant, sliding glass door to take the dog outside. Hard floors, no worries about pet accidents. No pet odor, nothing. Just loved my stay there. Will definitely stay there again!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Maine waterfront resort where traditions begin. The Nonantum has been welcoming guests with genuine hospitality since 1883. Enjoy historic charm with just the right modern comforts. Located on the Kennebunk River, along scenic Ocean Avenue, close to the shops and galleries in Dock Square, near Walker's Point and the beaches. Offering casually elegant accommodations, award-winning dining, family activities, and a gorgeous setting for special events. Seasonal outdoor heated pool, kayak rentals, trolley tours, scenic lobster boat tours, sailing tour and fishing charters departing right from the resort's on-site marina. Free WiFi, free parking, and free breakfast when you book directly with the resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Nonantum Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport, Maine
- Nonantum Hotel Kennebunkport