We were greeted so well at Nonantum that I thought it couldn't get better - but it did. the room was perfect and overlooked the water. We sat on the Adirondack chairs at the edge of the water and watched the fishing boats arrive with their stripers. We went for the Lobster tour trip which was so informative and beautiful. The captain and mate were competent and enjoyable. We filled up each morning on the best scallop and cheese potatoes and quiches which came with the room. I can't say enough about the courtesy that was shown by the staff. All hotels should use Nonantum as their standard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Maine waterfront resort where traditions begin. The Nonantum has been welcoming guests with genuine hospitality since 1883. Enjoy historic charm with just the right modern comforts. Located on the Kennebunk River, along scenic Ocean Avenue, close to the shops and galleries in Dock Square, near Walker's Point and the beaches. Offering casually elegant accommodations, award-winning dining, family activities, and a gorgeous setting for special events. Seasonal outdoor heated pool, kayak rentals, trolley tours, scenic lobster boat tours, sailing tour and fishing charters departing right from the resort's on-site marina. Free WiFi, free parking, and free breakfast when you book directly with the resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Nonantum Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport, Maine
- Nonantum Hotel Kennebunkport