My husband and I got married on March 15, 2014. We had friends and family stay with us until March 21-then it was our time. We chose the Maine Stay Inn and Cottages- we could not have picked a more perfect place. Judi and Walter were welcoming and warm. They had balloons waiting for us in our room to greet us. They were the host and hostess with the mostess! The breakfast were delicious- each day was a new delight! Each time we came into the main house - we were greeted. They provided us with wonderful places to go to spend our day. My words cannot do Judi and Walter- their entire staff justice. If you are looking for a wonderful get away -- this is the place to go. My husband and I are planning our next visit!
I worked in a 4 diamond hotel for 11 years- and I could not have been more impressed. The rooms were spotless. They made it look easy- they love what they do and it shows!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Kennebunkport bed and breakfast inn offering a variety of luxurious accommodations within the quiet Historic District, just steps from the Maine Coast. Choose a meticulously restored room or suite in the Victorian Main House, or a spacious cottage suite, each beautifully appointed for discerning travelers. Romantic Cottage Suites offer plush beds, gas fireplaces, and whirlpool tubs, and many accommodations offer flexible floor plans for larger parties and girlfriends getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Maine Stay Inn and Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maine Stay Inn And Cottages Hotel Kennebunkport
- Maine Stay Inn And Cottages Kennebunkport