My husband and I just got home from a 2 night stay in cottage 3. When we first got there Duke helped us at check in. He gave us a map of the area and many helpful recommendations for dinner. The room was lovely and extremely clean, which is very very important to us when we go anywhere. There was a beautiful electric (or gas?) fireplace, huge whirlpool tub, and a king comfortable bed. They brought breakfast right to our room in the morning in a basket (how cute!) where we ate at the small bistro table in the room. The location is excellent- less than a mile to dock square with lots of shops and restaurants. Overall, we were very pleased and can't wait to go back. Many thanks to the owners and staff for a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Kennebunkport bed and breakfast inn offering a variety of luxurious accommodations within the quiet Historic District, just steps from the Maine Coast. Choose a meticulously restored room or suite in the Victorian Main House, or a spacious cottage suite, each beautifully appointed for discerning travelers. Romantic Cottage Suites offer plush beds, gas fireplaces, and whirlpool tubs, and many accommodations offer flexible floor plans for larger parties and girlfriends getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Maine Stay Inn and Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maine Stay Inn And Cottages Hotel Kennebunkport
- Maine Stay Inn And Cottages Kennebunkport