Just returned from a 3 night stay at the Maine Stay Inn. We stayed in Cottage #5 which was beautiful. Perfect for a winter weekend with a fireplace, large jacuzzi tub, heated floor in the bathroom. The bed was very comfortable and the room was spotless. The breakfasts were excellent, plentiful and so nice to have it delivered to your cottage. The Inn is close enough to walk to shops and restaurants in Dock Square. Just overall a wonderful stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Kennebunkport bed and breakfast inn offering a variety of luxurious accommodations within the quiet Historic District, just steps from the Maine Coast. Choose a meticulously restored room or suite in the Victorian Main House, or a spacious cottage suite, each beautifully appointed for discerning travelers. Romantic Cottage Suites offer plush beds, gas fireplaces, and whirlpool tubs, and many accommodations offer flexible floor plans for larger parties and girlfriends getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Maine Stay Inn and Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maine Stay Inn And Cottages Hotel Kennebunkport
- Maine Stay Inn And Cottages Kennebunkport